[PD] slow midi on osX / pd-0.49

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Tue Apr 9 23:41:09 CEST 2019

Hello,
My problem is very different than this issue.
It's about sending data, not receiving.
The problem is that the speed is not fast enough: latency can occur with large amount of data, but the midi port is not stuck.

I did not look at the code: I don't have a mac, I can just occasionally test on this platform.

cheers