[PD] PhD funding

oded at ccrma.Stanford.EDU oded at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Apr 11 15:06:25 CEST 2019

Kingston University is offering 10 fully funded and further partially
funded PhD studentships. If you are interested or know of other who
might be interested contact Dr. Oded Ben-Tal Post Graduate Research
students coordinator for music. The deadline for application is May
19th, further details at
https://www.kingston.ac.uk/research/research-degrees/funding/phd-studentships-2019/
Music is part of the Kingston School of Arts.
We would particularly welcome practice-based research projects which can
be focused on composition, improvisation, production, or
interdisciplinary projects enhancing our links with other artistic
practices in the School of Arts.

Oded