[PD] Bug Report/Feature Request: trigger should work like pack

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 05:57:12 CEST 2019

Em dom, 14 de abr de 2019 às 21:44, Alexandre Torres Porres <
porres at gmail.com> escreveu:

> which one, this? https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/354
>
> cheers

Anyway, I just went ahead and made a PR for it. I just got the code from
Purr Data and swapped with vanilla's, nothing else! I obviously tested and
itt works just fine. I also updated the help file, of course (by the way,
Purr Data's help file doesn't mention this feature).

I see how this could be convenient in some use cases, but I don't have that
much of a personal motivation to request this. I guess my main motivation
to do this PR is that:

A) people often request for it (maybe they are influenced by Max or Purr
Data, who knows, doesn't matter).

B) I think it's really bad that Purr Data is not compatible to Pd, but I
understand this is not Pd's fault.

Well, if this doesn't get accepted, I guess I maybe could make an external
like it in my library.

cheers