[PD] syncjams with no connection

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 15:19:37 CEST 2019

hi

Couple of issues about syncjams library. I am using it in a place with
no wifi connection and I noticed

- The argument BPM does not have any effect
syncjams $0/syncer, bpm 60, namespace syncjams, port 23232

- I would expect that a set-state message would actually work locally
even if there is no internet connection (I notice there is a connect
127.0.0.1 inside the syncjams object) . So issuing a set-state /test 10
message to my instance of syncjams would actually be output by the
state, a kind of internal loop. but it does not

is this the intended behaviour? thanks!

enrike