[PD] cut and paste bug with [clone] object

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Sun Apr 21 16:51:17 CEST 2019

ha, good catch. the reason is that when you save a cloned abstraction, the clone object is 'updated' by simply cutting and pasting it. as a consequence, the copy buffer is filled with the clone object.
I already have a working fix (https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/310) but I have to rewrite it to make it prettier :-) I'll do this with a couple of other bug fixes/improvements for [clone] when I finally find some time... the code was actually for a different issue (cloned abstractions are closed on saving) but it would also fix your issue (because the [clone] object isn't cut anymore).

Christof