[PD] music DSP job, Fender, Scottsdale, AZ, USA

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 23 19:26:31 CEST 2019

Apologies if this is too far off topic but I bet some Pd-er in Scottsdale
will want to know about this...

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 09:41:50PM +0000, Jesse Pfeister wrote:
> Hello. When hiring for music-oriented DSP roles at Fender, we want to improve
+our outreach to university students majoring in the relevant fields.

> Do you know of any boards or mailing lists we can post to? Is there someone
+more appropriate we should be e-mailing?

> Thanks for any help you can provide.
>
> Here's an example of one we have active right now:
> https://www.fender.com/pages/careers?gh_jid=1583445

I offered to forward it and told him it was fine if he wanted to join the
list and keep us in the know in the future.  They're looking for a BA/BS level
DSP programmer at the moment.

cheers
Miller