[PD] syncjams with no connection

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 11:10:37 CEST 2019

19/4/18 05:54(e)an, Chris McCormick igorleak idatzi zuen:
> Hi Enrike,
>
> On 17/4/19 4:03 pm, enrike wrote:
>>> I will think about how to make this work as you would expe
>> one more thing, I would like to have a toggle displaying the
>> connection status, is there an specific message the syncjams object
>> issues when the connection is ready? I am checking but I cannot see
>> any coming out of the object that I could use for this.
>
> Yes I believe there is, if you check the help patch. You could use this
> to wait a few seconds and if no connection is made set the default
> parameters you want.

I have been checking the help files from start and I dont see clearly
any message that is issued by the syncjams object when the connection is
ready.

btw. if no connection is made no status message can be sent to the
syncjams, well yo can, but they dont have any effect. For instance if no
connection is available the BPM argument does not work, and passing a
new BPM status message does not change the synjams object current BPM