[PD] 'Find externals' under Wine

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Apr 29 19:25:54 CEST 2019

On 29.04.19 15:42, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> one issue that prevents me from properly fixing the problem is, that i
> currently have no indication of whether the VBScript unzip (as used on
> windows, and non-functional on wine) succeeds or not (even if "wsh57" is
> not installed).

i think i've got this fixed in the current master at [1].
it still doesn't do any proper unzipping on wine, but at least it
detects whether unzip failed and prompts the user for help.

i've tested this under wine (falling back to manual untip) and in a
windows VM (properly unzipping)

test if you dare.

fgamsdr
IOhannes