[PD] get keyboard events without repeats (in 2019)

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Tue Apr 30 15:41:29 CEST 2019

Katja,

I am trying to use your idea about holding back key ups. However it
seems that [keyup] outputs 0 for letter keys, and numbers for the number
keys. I can't seem to figure out why. But it has the consequence that
your nice idea will possibly not work if two or more keys are held down
together. Seems this one is not (yet) solved for me.

Thanks again!

* katja <katjavetter at gmail.com> [2019-03-18 18:09]: