[PD] vanilla replacement for mrpeach/routeOSC

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Tue Apr 30 23:47:56 CEST 2019

> [list fromsymbol] -> [convert ‘/’ to space] -> [list tosymbol] -> [route]

that won't work because [list tosymbol] will output a single symbol with whitespace characters.

what you want is: [list fromsymbol] -> [convert ‘/’ to space] -> [fudiparse]

BTW, I've just recently proposed new list methods for exactly such use cases: https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/595

Christof