[PD] vanilla replacement for mrpeach/routeOSC

Daniel Iglesia daniel.iglesia at gmail.com
Wed May 1 00:39:26 CEST 2019

In case it's of use, I had this problem as well, and did the fiddly arcane
method for pure vanilla.

See this patch, and look in the abstractions 'oscparse-mobmuplat' and
'oscformat-mobmuplat'. They take the oscparse/oscformat message convention
(i.e. spaces) and turn it into an address with slashes (and vice versa).
https://github.com/monkeyswarm/MobMuPlatEditor/blob/master/Shared/PdWrapper.pd

Usage

[netreceive -u -b]

[pd oscparse-mobmuplat]

(use list containing an OSC message like '/foo/bar 0 1 2 3' )

and

(list containing an OSC message like '/foo/bar 0 1 2 3')

[pd oscformat-mobmuplat]

[netsend -u -b]

Let me know how it goes...