[PD] patch scroll bars

Philip Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Thu May 2 22:18:41 CEST 2019

Yes, definitely in the category of “annoying” and not “critical”. I haven’t done any Tcl programming, but I’ll take a look, for what it’s worth. Relevant code?

I find that sometimes resizing doesn’t even make the bars go away. Also something that interacts: the offsets for a  GOP window. I’ve had a long habit of setting them to zero so that the window is in the upper left corner of the subpatch. *Sometimes* making those offsets at least 4 makes the scroll bars disappear in the subpatch (assuming the other edges of the patch window are out far enough). Sometimes not, though. I can’t figure out any consistent behavior.