[PD] Pd & massively multi-channel wi-fi speakers

Marco Hugo Schretter mco at zimt.at
Fri May 3 20:44:43 CEST 2019

hi,

very interesting project!
your solution should definitely work!
if your audio is not too time-critical also movements between speakers
should be possible with a good osc-schedule.
avoid osx as master for osc-sends as netsend tends to crash pd if one
of the r(aspberry)pi-clients is not available.
i use a similar approach to control serveral (mobile) projectors and
speakers and it works. but you never know when your osc messagge
really arrives especially with rpi-wlan (deactivate energy-safe-mode!).
another solution could be to use the rtc which is present on some
rpi audiocards to run through the schedule on the several pis.

liebe grüße
marco