[PD] pd-lork and midi on osX

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Sat May 4 03:11:44 CEST 2019

Hi, I don't know what your actual patch looks like, but I noticed that when I spread the MIDI messages evenly by sending 50 messages every 1 ms instead of 1024 every 20 ms, the delay on my USB interface is almost gone. Maybe this improves your situation. The real problem, however, is that sending MIDI on Windows and macOS via portmidi is currently a blocking operation and this has to be fixed.

Christof