[PD] Strange Bug Crashing Pd (block + abstractions + fft)

José de Abreu abreubacelar at gmail.com
Wed May 8 18:01:45 CEST 2019

i just noticed that i write the numbers all wrong in the e-mail, so i go to
check the patch and indeed block~ is 1028 what doesn't make sense... maybe
he is the culprit, but it is strange because pd allowed me to create that
object, and after that it started to crash. May someone test this, and then
i write to github?