[PD] clarification on [coll] object - doesn't seem to be global

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Sat May 11 19:37:25 CEST 2019

sorry gents - i was pretty sure it happened but it seems to be working fine
now. i could not reproduce the error a second time with a new setup and
when i went back to my misbehaving patch it was behaving properly again. i
had started in a subpatcher originally, and had copied [coll] to another
subpatcher when it happened. as far as versions was using PD vanilla 0.49.1
on macOS 10.13.6 High Sierra using latest Deken of Alex's cyclone refresh
(0.3). i'm not filing as a bug until i can get it to reproduce reliably.
thanks for checking, anyway!

best,
scott