[PD] Full stop '.' in class namespace

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat May 11 23:19:47 CEST 2019

I guess the issue comes when we have s single library file, where usually
you can't use a namespace.

But we've dealt with this in cyclone. You can, for instance, call
[cyclone/>~] and avoid clashing with zexy's - the way this is done is a bit
hacky, of course... but simple, just add a new class creator

https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/blob/master/cyclone_objects/binaries/cyclone_lib.c#L748