[PD] Full stop '.' in class namespace

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Sun May 12 10:12:28 CEST 2019

I'm currently handling this in class_new, because this is where also the additional creators for abtractions and single-object-per-binary externals are added. but actually you're right:
the extra creator is only registered for the "main" class name, but not for aliases added via class_addcreator. so after loading iemlib, you can do [iemlib/init] but not [iemlib/ii], while [ii] of course works.

note that this is actually also an issue with single-object-per-binaries libraries which use class_addcreator. so I agree that it would be good to handle the automatic alias creation in class_addcreator. I will have a look.