[PD] Comport problem with Arduino: 13 is coming in as 10

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue May 14 10:45:37 CEST 2019

Hi Ingo

On Tue, 2019-05-14 at 07:38 +0200, Ingo wrote:
> I'm getting number 10 instead of 13 from my adruino.

This sounds somehow familiar to me, but I can't recall the exact
details of the issue nor am I able to find something about it on the
web.

Have you ruled out any other source besides [comport]?  Can you print
the data with some other tool to make sure that the Arduino is not
messing up the bytes 10 and 13? If it indeed [comport] is the culprit,
then it should be quite easy to fix, but then again there we probably
would find code that does the translation. I am not sure such code
exists.

Roman