[PD] GPIO pi-extras

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu May 16 15:41:41 CEST 2019

FWIW, since 2016 Pd-L2Ork and its K12 mode come with a comprehensive set of
objects for both GPIO and SPI (MCP3008) and more recently also mechatronics
externals focused on solenoids and servos (to be uploaded in the next month
or so--depending how soon my student gets the commit cleaned-up). The same
are also in part based on the WiringPI library.

https://github.com/pd-l2ork/pd/tree/master/l2ork_addons/raspberry_pi

Best,

Ico

--