[PD] Happy Birthday Bob Moog!

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri May 24 15:06:07 CEST 2019

I'll throw in a simple jam on an acid thing using bob~ I made for PdCon16~ (which didn't work live, of course): http://musicdump.danomatika.com/Dan%20Wilcox/RaveIt-record.mp3 <http://musicdump.danomatika.com/Dan%20Wilcox/RaveIt-record.mp3>

Admittedly it's a 303 wannabe, but the moog-style filter makes it shine a bit more. I should try FM, etc on the filter next too. I have a minimoog patch but it has some issues and wasn't working so well the last time I tried it.

> On May 24, 2019, at 12:00 PM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> Happy Birthday Bob Moog!
> Find it easier to control Miller's vcf~ and get nice resonance than the
> moog filter.
> https://billystiltner.bandcamp.com/track/groovy3-stiltner172ji <https://billystiltner.bandcamp.com/track/groovy3-stiltner172ji>
--------
Dan Wilcox