[PD] Advice on PD versions for classroom deployment

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri May 24 20:04:00 CEST 2019

I also suggest you try to check new libraries and other externals that were
not part of Pd Extended

- timbreID / convolve~ and many others from william brent
- soundhack
- fftease
- ofelia
- else*

* this one I'm developing myself and I got rid of all dependencies I had,
so I basically just use it. It's still experimental, but you can check it
out, I also have a tutorial that relies on it
https://github.com/porres/Live-Electronic-Music-Tutorial/releases/tag/v1.0-beta-10

cheers