[PD] Advice on PD versions for classroom deployment

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Sat May 25 15:59:36 CEST 2019

What I did with the Click Tracker http://j.mp/click-tracker was to add a
folder with the necessary externals. The paths in the patch then point
to the lib folder.

This puts all the work on my side, but the package is stable. And I can
copy it for other projects. But this is a patch to be open and used, not
indended for people with programming experience or interest.

Joao