[PD] malinette isn't running on Ubuntu studio 18.04

Jérôme Abel abel.jerome at free.fr
Tue May 28 00:51:02 CEST 2019

Hi,

I don't know if I understand well your feedback.

Malinette-soft includes last Pd.0.49 inside. The script
"start-malinette-sh" must be launched by a Terminal or simply by Right
Click > Open With > Other Application ... > Terminal, not with Pd or
Purr-Data.

Or it seems that Gem is not loaded correctly. You could download it via
"Help > Find externals" and replace it in
"malinette-soft-master/externals/Gem" to see if it is ok.

You could use your own Pure Data of course with the "malinette-ide"
flavor, but you will need to include all libraries. See
"malinette-soft-master/malinette-ide/INSTALL.md"

Best.

--
Jérôme Abel
http://jeromeabel.net