[PD] sharpness external? Where to get timbreID/Libxtract?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu May 30 04:01:12 CEST 2019

Howdy, I'm bringing my old masters' and phd research back to life, getting
the dust out of it and creating a brand new github repository for it. This
was actually never made publicly available, I just kept it and shared with
whoever asked for it. It's a bunch of psychoacoustic tools.

Anyway, I'm cleaning it up, trying to document it and make it more
presentable. I'm also expanding it and improving it, cause I've learned a
thing or two over the years.

One new thing I did was a sharpness~ model as a vanilla patch, and I wanted
to compare with others out there to see if it's working well. Back in the
day, I knew timbreID and Libxtract had those, but I can't find these to
download anymore. I already opened issues in jamie's and william's
repositories but I wonder if anyone here has these externals laying around
(preferrably for mac) so I can test it.

Or, if there are other sharpness externals I should know about?

cheers