[PD] [PD-announce] Pulqui - an Audio Limiter for Pd.

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu May 30 18:20:34 CEST 2019

Hi all,

I want to share an special audio limiter that I've been using for years
in my recordings.
It's "special" because it *can't* be used live or with shorts delays. :(
It's for use with already recorded material and a special side-chain
file must be generated. For this I made an external. My first C thing.
Prior to this external I used to generate the side-chain file on an
[array] but I encounter the single precision limitation for files bigger
than 16777216 samples.

It has no attack/release time settings, that magic happens on the
side-chain file.

Files and brief explanation on:

https://github.com/Lucarda/pd-pulqui

Or get it from Deken. Search "pulqui".