[PD] tabread4~ interpolation revisited

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Mon Jun 3 11:44:25 CEST 2019

> I have to apologize, yes the artifacts were produced by the indexing

I've thought so :-) Interpolation artifacts are *usually* very subtle while the indexing artifacts might be quite harsh.

> will use the second inlet from now on.

note that zexy has an (undocumented) [tabread4~~] object where the second inlet works at audio rate. this is useful for doing (sub)sample-accurate granular synthesis on long tables.

> Interesting! How do you do that? Would you mind sharing an example?

it's an external :-) I can add the logic to [tabplay~] and make a PR, maybe Miller is interested in this.

Christof