[PD] Hacksilver: album made with Pd

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Jun 6 08:25:13 CEST 2019

Hello,

Thought I should probably share this in a way that is not embedded at
the end of another reply. *facepalm*

I just released Hacksilver, a new procedurally generated algorave album.

https://chr15m.bandcamp.com/album/hacksilver

It uses a whole slew of weird tech to generate the beats, melodies,
synth sounds including beat-generating LISP, 8-bit synth generating
Javascript, and Pure Data for the mixing and mastering. One thing that
was particularly fun was procedurally generating Impulse Tracker files.

Would appreciate a re-share if you know of anybody who might be into
this type of thing!

Cheers,

Chris.

--