[PD] Hacksilver: album made with Pd

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Fri Jun 7 04:32:33 CEST 2019

Hi Julian,

On 6/6/19 9:20 pm, Julian Brooks wrote:
> Any chance of sharing yr realtime mixing/mastering setup? Very curious.
I wrote up some details about the technical side here:

https://mccormick.cx/news/entries/hacksilver-technical-details

The tl;dr is: Raspberry Pi running Pd controlled by a Korg Nanokontrol2
and a Commodore 64 keyboard, plus some hardware for playing
algorithmically generated Impulse Tracker files.

I collaborated with my friend Dimity on some of the hardware and we are
working towards selling some of the stuff we make. People who are
interested in buying open music tech can follow along with that project
here:

https://bzzt.studio/

Thanks for your interest!

Cheers,