[PD] status of leap motion controller in Pd, especially on Linux? - another way

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Sat Jun 8 15:03:54 CEST 2019

Thanks Miller, I now found the time to try your approach and it is
indeed a nice one! Three quick questions arise:

If I don't terminate the output of the Sample.cpp program with a
semicolon it also works. Is there a difference?

What would be the best formatting to save as much network traffic as
possible? I discover that Pd (wish, for that matter) consumes quite a
lot of cpu when receiving tracking data. Do newlines make a difference?

Did you manage to get rid of commas or parentheses in Sample.cpp's
output? I can't seem to find a way to do it but it would help
tremendously to parse the data in Pd with [route] and [unpack].

Curious and excited, with thanks!
Peter

* Miller Puckette <msp at ucsd.edu> [2019-03-12 17:22]: