[PD] What happened to cyclone?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 15:33:50 CEST 2019

What version of cyclone do you have? 0.3? Have you checked this out?
https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/wiki/How-To-Install

If so, are you having a problem with just these externaks and not others
from cyclone? Anyway, for any 0.3 issues, you can open an issue at
https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/issues
cheers