[PD] help with armv6 vs armv7 test in raspberry pi

Joey Dodson joey.dodson3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 09:12:38 CEST 2019

I just got Pd running on my Pi 3. I do have Pi Zero Ws as well, but I'm not
using them for audio. I wouldn't mind testing anything you like, however I
would need help with two things a) installing else without the GUI (I
haven't figured this out yet) and b) let me know what you would like to
test. If you happen to have some patches that can run autonomously for
example, then I will happily see how they run. If I can be of help, feel
free to get in contact on or off list.

Cheers,
Joey