[PD] What happened to cyclone?

Joey Dodson joey.dodson3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 09:29:13 CEST 2019

Hi Dana,

Have you seen this page? It helped me make the transition recently! In
particular, I am starting to work with "slash" declarations, which I never
knew about using extended. I also found it useful to add search paths to
the startup options, at least for zexy. Check out the guide here:

https://puredata.info/Members/derekxkwan/pdext-to-pd/

Hopefully this helps!

Cheers,
Joey