[PD] hints on how to compile for mac PPC on an intel

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 02:44:17 CEST 2019

well, I have this case where a friend is having a hard time loading my
externals on 10.6.8, so I'm trying to check it out. Seems I'll have to
install that to test it but it's been a nightmare - it shouldn't be too
hard, I'm almost giving it up! I was able to install 10.8 in a partition
but nothing below that yet.

If I successfully have a 10.6 partition, I'll see if I can also build for
PPC, but if it's just too hard I'll forget about it.