[PD] control projector via LAN from PureData

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 19:50:10 CEST 2019

Martin,

I meant RJ45, through a local area network :)
I sent the [devices( message but nothing came back. I guess the projector
has to be connected to the router not directly to the computer.
Unfortunately, on the list of devices on the router's interface the
projector does not appear.
Will try your advice, especially useful the non-hexa code. Thanks
Popesz