[PD] help with armv6 vs armv7 test in raspberry pi

Joey Dodson joey.dodson3 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 02:49:32 CEST 2019

While I had Pd working last week, something seems to have happened and now
I'm getting errors that I can't work out right now. I'll be out of town for
a few days, but will look at it again when I get back. I'm sorry I couldn't
be of more help this time around! Hopefully by the next release, my set up
will be a bit more stable. :)

If anyone is curious, Pd is repeatedly printing "raspberrypi pd[607]: tried
but couldn't sync A/D/A". Since it seems there could be several causes and
the solution is not obvious, I'm going to have to put off solving it for
now.