[PD] midi input overload?

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Thu Jun 27 16:47:15 CEST 2019

> The MIDI bus can transmit a maximum of a little more than 1,000 (3 byte)

This is true for hardware MIDI but high speed USB MIDI interfaces can theoretically transmit up to USB speed.

As I've written in my last mail, there is a bug in current Pd: https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/598

It's still to overflow the input buffer but only if you send high *bursts* of MIDI

Christof