[PD] Special email for PdWeekend: pdweekend at newblankets.org

Joe Deken newblankets at newblankets.org
Sat Jul 6 06:04:02 CEST 2019

----------
As noted:
There will be a PdWeekend October 4-6 in San Diego instigated by Miller
and Friends (as ever). It's a happy circumstance that I don't need to
explain to Pd-list what a *PdWeekend* as if as if I could. Rather you
should simply ask someone who's participated in a PdW with us all.

If you would like the list to know what you're up to and connect that to
PdWeekend discussion, that
seems worthwhile.  If you have logistical questions or add/drop requests
for detailed routings about PdWeekend, please do that via e-mail to

pdweekend at newblankets.org

There is now also an online *web-sandbox* you can check in on regularly --
 check who's attending, what we might be doing etc etc -- as we go along,
making it up.

     PdWeekend sandbox:  http://newblankets.org/PdSD_2019

flyer:  http://newblankets.org/PdSD_2019/flyer.pdf