[PD] ignor bigger blobs with pix_multiblob

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 10:03:07 CEST 2019

Dear list,

I would like to detect small objects with pix_multiblob, but to be sure if
anything bigger than my observed object appears in the view of the camera,
it will not be taken that into account.

I tried to achieve it like this:
for the beginning checking 3 blobs with [pix_multiblob 3] and with list
split separate all the parameters multiblob gives.
Examining the sizes of each blobs, packed it to one string and trying to
tell which number is the smallest, that x y positions I want to follow.
Unfortunately big objects are divided into very small blobs, so this method
does not really work well. Is there any other solution to find the smallest
blob out of 3-6 blobs and find the position of that blob?

Hope it is clear what I tried to explain.
Best,

Popesz