[PD] PdWeekend 2019/11/04 planning group [NB/Pd 2020 Vision Worldwide Fest News]

Joey Dodson joey.dodson3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 22:02:27 CEST 2019

Hi Joe!

I'm not sure if I should reply here to the list or directly to you, so feel
free to respond directly if that's more appropriate.

I'm super excited about Pd Weekend! I'd love to participate in some way and
I have a few ideas. Over the past several years, I've built a gestural
synthesizer using Raspberry Pis and programmed in Pure Data. It was
inspired by Onyx Ashanti's Beatjazz Controller, which I'm sure some of you
are familiar with. I would love to do a performance or a
demonstration/performance for one and I'd also like to do something a bit
more hands on as well, like a workshop. Let me know what you think and what
I should do from here!

I tried to email this a few days ago, but I believe it didn't go through.
I'm assuming it's because I included Youtube and Instagram links, which the
list took to be spam. In any case, to see the work I'm doing and would be
presenting/performing, you can look me up as Psiforce or psiforcesounds.
Maybe someone can confirm that certain links aren't allowed in the list
also so I can avoid the situation in the future?

Cheers,
Joey Dodson
a.k.a. Psiforce