[PD] Any alternative to [poly] allowing dynamic number of voices?

matthew brandi mfbrandi at outlook.com
Wed Jul 10 17:49:52 CEST 2019

On 10/07/2019 16:36, Philip Stone wrote:
That’s a clever solution for switching back and forth between two different, *preset* voice-number values, and I may just try it, as I’m mainly wishing to switch between monophony and n-voice polyphony (and ‘n’ could be fixed at creation time).

Well, it is not clever, but if it is of use, I am happy. Clearly, it is easily extensible to switch between any fixed number of configurations — you could even define voice-stealing per config, rather than once as I have done.

A non-glitching, reconfigurable-on-the-fly [poly] would be much better, of course.

All the best

matthew brandi | 020 8882 4616