[PD] - need some assistance compiling an external for Windows

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 23:28:21 CEST 2019

if you build a 32 bit external can this be used with the 64 bit version of PD as well?

Nope. They have to match.

:)

On 7/11/2019 6:13 PM, Scott R. Looney wrote:
thanks very much Lucas and Oliver!! one question - if you build a 32 bit external can this be used with the 64 bit version of PD as well? i ask this because it seemed the 64 bit build was a bit more complicated.

best,
scott