[PD] - need some assistance compiling an external for Windows

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 10:04:13 CEST 2019

hi Lucas, looking at the sources the file is clearly at the path specified.
the stmlib/stmlib.h definitely does exist at least in my repo at that path.
possibly the code is referencing it at a different path? this is roughly
the same types of errors i'm getting - that it can't find the files.

PS i would love to chat or Skype with you to see if there's a faster way to
resolve this. going back and forth one email per day is frustrating.

best,
scott