[PD] - need some assistance compiling an external for Windows

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 10:57:57 CEST 2019

I can't keep on this one until perhaps on Sunday.

Of course it can be fixed but is more up to the developers.

If you have time you can test your development environment with something like

https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone

or

https://github.com/porres/pd-else

As homework compile this two. They should work.