[PD] Problems with oscformat (and oscparse?) and slashes

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 12 18:18:50 CEST 2019

Hi Joao -

I might be misunderstanding the problem, but to specify an address like
"/parameter/bla" you can sen oscformat a list, "parameter bla" (the slashes
are delimiters between the elements of the address, each of which is a
symbol without any slashes in it.)  So you can simply send the message "1"
to the object "oscformat parameter bla".

cheers
Miller