[PD] OSC data from [list trim]

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 18:28:42 CEST 2019

On Sat, 2019-07-13 at 12:01 -0400, Mitchell Turner wrote:

> If I send this message “1 toggle1 1” to a [route 1], I expect the
> message toggle1 1 to come out of the first outlet of route, however,
> nothing comes out of the first outlet.

There is a distinction in both worlds, Pd messages and OSC messages,
between a two-element-list with float 1 and the symbols "toggle" on one
hand and on the other a symbol containing "1 toggle". [route 1] catches
only the former, while the latter is passed to the right outlet.

Make sure that you send OSC messages with two atoms, '1' and 'toggle'
instead of one symbolic atom '1 toggle'.

Roman