[PD] current GEM status?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 19:32:42 CEST 2019

Hi, I was never a GEM user, but I'm curious. What's the current status of
GEM? I know it had suffered issues with macOS for ages. I remember a
"christmas GEM" offer with a "pre build" that attempted to resolve all
that. Now I see on deken that a 0.94 is available, maybe I missed the big
announcement.

Anyway, I tried it and pix_video didn't work right for me on mojave. So I
wonder what's the status of it, is it supposed to have dealt with all mac
issues, what's still on the table to deal with?

thanks