[PD] OSC data from [list trim]

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 22:09:36 CEST 2019

oscformat splits the address as symbols (aka strings), so the “1” in your address is actually a symbol and not a float which is why it doesn’t match. route doesn’t allow mixed symbols or floats so you need to create an empty route object and send a “symbol 1” message i to its right inlet with a load bang. This explicitly matches to “1” as a symbol.

enohp ym morf tnes
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com