[PD] fish eye camera distortion correction

Jack jack at rybn.org
Wed Jul 17 20:54:46 CEST 2019

Sure, use a framebuffer with [gemframebuffer] to capture offscreen your
scene.
The problem is to send back your texture produce by [gemframebuffer] in
pix_ domain to use [pix_movement] and [pix_multiblob], fortunately there
is [pix_snap] for this (this process is quite slow, it depends on your
hardware).
Look at :
Help => Gem => examples => 04.pix/ => 26.framebuffer_readback.pd
to see how to use it.

A note, instead off [curve3d] it is also possible to use shaders (on
fragment) to do the correction of the lens distorsion.
++

Jack