[PD] single/double change for hradio/vradio?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 02:53:29 CEST 2019

Em sex, 26 de jul de 2019 às 18:09, IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
escreveu:

> Am 26. Juli 2019 17:14:24 MESZ schrieb Matt Davey <hard.off at gmail.com>:
> >yeah i couldn't see what happens either.
>

> ah well. those messages are for the old vdial object, which is another
> (and deprecated) flavour of vradio.
>
> just instantiate the object as `[vdl]` and try again.

by looking at the code, it seemed there was the intention that it could
also take effect on the new incarnation, so I don't know if this is a bug
then, now that it doesn't take any effect.

But I just think that the best alternative here is to remove these messages
from the documentation of both [hradio] and [vradio]. I've been doing an
extensive revision of Pd's documentation (that's how I bumped into this),
so I think I'll just do this commit and reference to this discussion.

thanks